What I’m reading: Shiloh Autumn, by Brock and Bodie Thone
What I’m listening to: I Get To Be The One, by JJ Heller
What I’m watching: The Drop Box
Blog recommendation: Skies of Parchment
Today we’re enjoying a snow day. Being at home with family is my favorite.
So far today we have:
• played piano (on our new/old baby grand!)
• ate our first dutch baby (YUM!)
• had Sunday School (hello Daniel and being committed to praying)
• sang too many songs to count
• painted with watercolors while listening to relaxing music
Still left to do:
• take naps
• finish blogging
• play in the snow
We’re enjoying our day, and hope you do too!